1. 16 medium size strawberries washed and properly dry with paper towel, with stems
2. 8 ounces dark chocolate, roughly shredded
3. 6 ounces of white chocolate, thickly shredded
4. 1/2 cup whipping cream
5. piping bag with a very small tip
6. Line a baking sheet or cookie pan with waxed paper
7. Shredded almonds, nuts, or coconut
How to make it
1. Before starting, making sure the berries are fully dry, otherwise water will cause chocolate to stop work as required.
2. Melt one of the chocolates First (of your choice), if its dark first, them melt in a microwave-safe bowl and set on high, wait for just 1 minute, now add half of the whipping cream and place again in microwave, wait for some seconds, until combines.
3. Beat to mix it well.
4. Now take the strawberries, hold carefully with the green stems, without hurting them.
5. Dip each strawberry individually in the sauce, and shake it well so that whole of it is covered with chocolate.
6. Hold it for few seconds, to rinse off the extra sauce. This will leave a fine surface chocolate over the strawberries.
7. Place them in the baking sheet, allow them to dry completely.
8. Now move towards white chocolate, melt it in another bowl; same as you did with dark chocolate. Whisk the mixture properly.
9. Now carefully dip the 1/4th part of your previously dark chocolate covered strawberries in the white chocolate syrup.
10. Wait until the excess drip off. Again carefully place on wax paper to dry. Freeze, Decorate by sprinkling coconut, almonds or nuts and, Present as you like.
Garnishing & Presentation:
Once you have given enough time to strawberries to dry off. Decorate them according to your mind.
1. If you have followed step 10 to decorate, then leave the next step.
2. Take piping bag with a very small tip, pour some white chocolate in it and hold it firmly in your fingers.
3. Draw on the dark chocolate part of the strawberry. Make any shape, any design, smiley, or write anything you want, and allow it to dry.
4. Arrange a beautiful tray; place these delicious strawberries on, and present with liquor, or any favorite drink.
1. If you use refrigerated strawberries, allow them to come to room temperature a few hours before dipping it in the melted chocolate.
2. Don’t allow the chocolate to burn off, while melting.
3. Don’t over freeze, present at room temperature.
4. If drying is slow at room temperature, place them in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.