Bisquick Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Melted butter (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
How to make it
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract together. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add milk mixture to remaining ingredients. Stir until blended.
- Grease cooking surface with cooking spray, vegetable oil or butter. Use a paper towel to wipe off excess grease.
- Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Arrange blueberries on batter.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- Serve with melted butter, powdered sugar, and maple syrup.