Vanilla Peppermint Patty Ice Cream Pops
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream softened
- 8 chocolate covered peppermint patties
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate pieces
How to make it
- Layer 1/4 cup scoop ice cream between 2 peppermint patties bottom sides in.
- Press down lightly so ice cream oozes slightly outside edges of patties.
- Repeat with remaining ice cream and patties then freeze on waxed paper lined tray 15 minutes.
- Insert Popsicle sticks 1” into ice cream then freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Roll ice cream edges in chocolate candies and serve immediately.