Catch Of The Day - Weight Watchers
- 6 fish filets(cod, sole, flounder, halibut, tilapia, orange roughy)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup oatmeal, ground to consistency of flour
- juice of 1 or 2 lemons, to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 T capers, to taste
- cooking spray
How to make it
- Preheat large frying pan to medium-high heat for a minute or so.
- Spray well with cooking spray.
- Dip filets in oatmeal flour, then in egg, then back in oatmeal.
- Place in the pan and brown for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Once both sides are browned, squeeze lemon juice over filets.
- Add wine, chicken broth, and top with capers.
- Let simmer on low heat for approximately 15 minutes, until filets flake easily with a fork.