- 2-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons margarine melted
- 2 cups cooked turkey shredded
- 1/2 cup white onion thinly sliced
- 16 ounce jar chunky salsa mild
- 4 ounce jar black olives drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
How to make it
- In medium bowl combine rice, eggs and margarine.
- In 12 inch skillet over medium high heat cook mixture 3 minutes but do not stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 30 minutes.
- Over top of egg mixture layer turkey, onion, salsa, olives, cheese and cilantro.
- Cover skillet and cook for 12 minutes.