Hamburger Ramen Noodle Dish
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 68
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-2 packs of ramen noodles
- 1 can of beef broth
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- A splash or two of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of water if needed
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef til done, drain off fat.
- Add in the eggs, and scramble in the same skillet as the beef.
- After the eggs are scrambled, add in the beef broth and the ramen noodles, boil til noodles are soft (add in the water if it seems to dry to boil).
- Cook just til noodles are soft and most liquid is absorbed(about 3 minutes).
- Next, add in the 1 tbsp. oil, mix.
- Then add a few spashes of soy sauce.
- If desired, you can go ahead and add in the seasoning pack from the ramen noodles, but does add to the sodium content.
- And thats it! Very delishious!!