Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon In Tomato Sauce Dated 1966
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/4 cups seeded and chopped tomatoes divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons drained large capers
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Cut smoked salmon with the grain into 1/2" wide strips and reserve.
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- Meanwhile in large skillet stir and cook garlic in hot oil over medium heat until garlic is golden.
- Add 2 cups tomatoes, wine, capers, dill weed and basil then stir and cook until mixture is hot.
- Drain pasta then place in large serving bowl and toss pasta with tomato mixture.
- Add salmon and cheese then toss gently and garnish with remaining tomatoes and parsley.