Angelic Strawberry Dessert
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange peel shredded
- 7 cups angel food cake cut into 1” cubes
- 4 cups strawberries sliced and divided
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl combine milk, pudding mix and vanilla.
- Beat with electric mixer on low until combined.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes more then fold in sour cream, whipped topping and orange peel.
- Layer cake cubes, strawberries and pudding mixture then repeat layers.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving then serve topped with remaining strawberries.