Broccoli Ritz Casserole
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup and eggs.
- Mix well with a metal spoon.
- Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the crushed Ritz crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.