- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 12
- 6 Tablespoons Butter,unsalted and softened
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted Almond Oil
- 2 Fresh Egg Yolks
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 Egg Whites,beaten stiffly
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Almonds,ground
- Powdered Sugar
How to make it
- Cream Butter and almond oil in a bowl.
- Beat Egg yolks and sugar in a bowl.
- Add Creamed mixture and mixture of flour and baking powder.
- Fold in egg whites and ground almonds.
- Fill 24 buttered and floured madeleine molds 1/2 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack,unmold and sprinkle with powdered sugar until coated.