Sweetened Condensed Milk Cake
- 1 can (395g) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 120 g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF; generously butter a 22cm* (9in) ring cake pan.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until risen and a skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean (about 35 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely before unmolding.
- This recipe came from eatmedelicious.com