- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground paprika
- 1 pound red grouper fillets skinned
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
How to make it
- Combine flour and spices then mix well.
- Brush fillets with butter then rub spice mixture all over fillets.
- Heat oil in iron pan over high heat until very hot then add fillets and cook 3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.