- 4 --(7 to 8 in. each) flour tortillas ( you will make more im sure of it lol)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4-- cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 --cup marshmallow creme
- 2 ---small bananas, sliced
- 1/2 ---cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips which ever you like.......or what ever chips you buy is fine too
How to make it
- Lightly coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas on clean work surface, coated sides down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon each peanut butter and marshmallow creme on half of each tortilla.
- Arrange 1/4 of the banana slices and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over marshmallow creme;
- fold each tortilla over to cover filling.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add two quesadillas; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and crisp, turning once.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve warm. 4 servings.
- yummy !!!! im telling you !! make more than 4 lol