- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and spread nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast nuts 10 minutes.
- Stir together the sugar, cinnamon, salt and milk in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes then stir quickly and microwave 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and then stir in the nuts turning them to coat.
- Spoon nuts onto waxed paper and separate them with a fork then let them cool for 10 minutes.