Chicken Shepherds Pie
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken or brown gravy
- 1 cup shredded carrots (optional)
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
How to make it
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the turkey, gravy, carrots, stuffing and corn.
- Top with potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until edges of potatoes are browned.
- Tip: 1 large package of legs or thighs is 4 cups.
- 1 package of gravy is 1 cup.
- One package of instant potatoes is 2 cups.
- One box of Stove Top is 2 cups