Cream Cheese Bacon Crescents
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 16
- 1 (8 ounce) container PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and bacon in small bowl until well blended.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles each. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Place, point sides down, on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.