Fudge Brownie Cherry Cheesecake
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 18
- 1 package Betty Crocker supreme fudge brownie mix
- (with can of chocolate syrup)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the brownie mix (dry) and the butter thoroughly. Press into an ungreased square pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl often until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining brownie mix, whipping cream and chocolate flavor syrup.
- Beat on medium speed about 5 minutes.
- Pour over crust in pan.
- Bake until set (35 to 40 minutes).
- Cool and spread pie filling over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until chilled.