Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 5 c. of sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 c. of chicken broth
- 1/2 c. of chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. of dried thyme
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- 1 c. of half-and-half
- 1 tbsp. of sherry
- 3 tbsp. of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper
How to make it
- First ou want to saute your mushrooms in broth with onions and thyme approx. 10-15 min.
- Now in a blender puree this(leave some chunks)
- Now in a pan, make a rouge by melting butter in a saucepan, and whisking in flour. And some salt and pepper, the half and half and the mushroom puree.
- Stir this consistantly and let this come to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper(sherry) and ladle up!