CROCKPOT RANCH CHICKEN
- Time 420 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 C. melted butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-8 oz.pkg. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 C. chicken broth
- 1/2 pkt. onion soup mix
How to make it
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a CrockPot and sprinkle the ranch mix over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done take out 1/4 cup of liquid from crock pot,put into a medium size sauce pan and add soup, onion soup mix, cream cheese and chicken broth.
- Cook until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken and cover and cook another 45 minutes.