Wild Rice And Chicken Salad
- 21/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- ½ cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped cashews or walnuts (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups of cooked and diced chicken
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
How to make it
- Prep does not include cooking of rice and overnight chilling
- In a large bowl, toss wild rice with celery, pineapple, grapes, oranges, nuts and chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sage and salt.
- Toss mayonnaise with salad mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours overnight.