Grilled Pico De Gallo
- 2 tomatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut in half and seeded
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and ribs removed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked peppercorns
How to make it
- Grill tomatoes, onion and peppers for 5 minutes then remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Gently remove skin from peppers then chop all vegetables into small pieces.
- Add cilantro, lime juice and seasoning then allow to sit at least 1 hour before serving.