Steamed Potatoes With Garlic Parsley Butter
- 6 med. red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- handful of parsley (i like italian parsley), finely chopped
- cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Steam potatoes until cooked through and edible, but don't fall apart. Transfer to serving dish.
- Place margarine, garlic, parsley and pepper in microwave safe cup or bowl.
- Cook about 45 seconds, until margarine is melted.
- Stir to combine, then pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Serve hot!