Creamy Guacamole Stuffed Eggs
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 12
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 fully ripe avocado
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 12 WHEAT THINS Original Crackers
- 12 cilantro leaves
How to make it
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; process in food processor with avocado, juice and mayo until smooth.
- Stir in peppers; spoon into egg whites.
- Insert crackers into filling; top with cilantro. Keep refrigerated.
- NOTE: One of our members suggested tossing the egg yolks to cut down on the cholesterol - great idea!