Ginger Peach Waffles
- 1-3/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites slightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup ripe peaches mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
How to make it
- Prepare waffle iron with cooking spray and heat until hot.
- Combine flour, baking powder, ginger and salt.
- In another mixing bowl combine egg whites, milk, peaches and sour cream.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour enough batter to fill 2/3 of the waffle iron.
- Cook until crisp and golden brown then set aside and repeat with remaining batter.