Pina Colada Pie
- Time 120 minutes
- Serves 8
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp malibu rum, or 1 tsp rum extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip topping
- 1 15 oz can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 7 oz bag flaked coconut
- 1 large graham cracker crust
- Food coloring, for tinting half of coconut if desired
How to make it
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese; add rum and half of whipped topping.
- Gradually fold in pineapple and half of coconut.
- Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and coconut.
- Tint top coconut with food coloring if desired.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or refrigerate overnight to set, and then keep refrigerated.