Condensed Milk Butter Cookies
- Time 14 minutes
- Serves 30
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- 5 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Egg,for brushing
- Almonds/peanuts/walnuts(chopped),desicated coconut,chocolate/muti-color sprinkles
How to make it
- Sift flour and baking powder together.Keep aside.
- Beat butter in a large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Gradually add flour mixture into the butter mixture until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface about 1/4 inch thick.Cut in favorite shapes.
- Brush the top of each cookie with lightly beaten egg,sprinke with nuts/sprinkles on top.
- Place on a greased baking tray,leaving little distance between each cookie.
- Bake at 170 C for about 12-14 minutes or when the top starts to turn golden.
- Remove and let it cool on wire racks.