- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 large fresh tomatoes chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 pound cooked pork cubes
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
How to make it
- In deep heavy frying pan heat oil over medium high heat and cook onion 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, tomatoes, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to cook stirring often for 10 minutes longer.
- Stir in broth scraping up browned bits from pan then bring to boil and add pork.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer gently for 15 minutes stirring often.
- Serve over hot brown rice.