Reeses Ice Cream Pie
- Time 120 minutes
- Serves 8
- Graham cracker crust
- 1 qt. rocky road ice cream
- 2/3 c. chunky peanut butter
- Cool Whip - or other whipped cream topping
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (1 regular package)
How to make it
- Let ice cream soften.
- Mix ice cream with peanut butter.
- Put into pie shell.
- Spread Cool Whip on top.
- Chill in freezer a couple of hours
- Place candy bar in fridge when you put the pie in the freezer to chill for easier chopping
- Chop the candy bar and sprinkle on whipped cream just before serving