- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 36
- 1 teaspoon Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1/2 Cup Hot Water
- 2-1/4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Dry Milk
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 (3-1/4 oz)Jar Bacon Flavored Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar,firmly packed
- 1 Egg
How to make it
- In bowl,dissolve bouillon in water.
- Add remaining ingredients,stirring until well blended.
- On lightly floured surface,with floured rolling pin,roll out dough to 1/8" thickness.
- Using a bone (or)fire hydrant cookie cutter,cut out dough.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes(or)until firm.
- Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight ..dog proof..container.
- ~Makes about 6 dozen treats~