Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli In The Slowcooker
- Time 240 minutes
- Serves 5
- ~ 4 slices bacon
- ~ 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen cauliflower, thawed
- ~ 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen broccoli, thawed
- ~ 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- ~ salt and pepper to taste
- ~ 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
How to make it
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain well on paper towels then crumble.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in crockpot.
- Spoon soup over vegetables; sprinkle with the crumbled bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- About 20 minutes before done, top with cheddar cheese.