Sweet And Sour Meatballs
- • 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- • 1 egg
- • 1/2 cup water
- • 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- • 1 bottle chili sauce
- • 6 ounces grape jelly
- • 2 teaspoons lemon juice
How to make it
- Mix hamburger, egg, bread crumbs and water until well blended.
- In a deep 3 quart casserole, combine chili sauce, grape jelly and lemon juice.
- Shape mixture into small meatballs and place in sauce.
- Heat 12 minutes on full power, skim off fat, stir.
- Heat 8 minutes on full power until sauce bubbles and meatballs are cooked.