Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce - Copy Cat
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce starts to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered,for 30 to 45 minutes or until it is as thick as you like it.
- Makes enough for 2 pizzas.