Light Pesto And Angel Hair
- ½ pkg ( 12oz ) Angel Hair pasta
- ½ cup Fresh Basil leaves, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Water
- 1/3 cup nonfat grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tbs. Pine nuts
- 1 Tbs. Chicken-flavor Bouillon Granules
- 1tsp. Minced garlic
How to make it
- 1)Boil Angel Hair pasta as directed on the package.
- 2)Combine in a blender or food processor fresh basil leaves, water nonfat grated Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, chicken bouillon granules and minced garlic. Process until basil is finely chopped.
- 3)Place the angel hair pasta in a medium bowl, toss the processed mixture with the pasta.
- 4)Use Grated Parmesan to garnish. Serve.