Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Breasts
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
How to make it
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning.
- Top with salsa.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot.
- Place about 2 T cornstarch in a small amount of water.
- Stir well. Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream.