- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 4 to 8 ounces small cooked shrimp or other seafood ( lobster etc. )
- 2 tablespoon sherry ( don't omit! )
How to make it
- Heat butter over medium-low heat; add green onion and celery.
- Saute until tender.
- Blend in flour; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in the milk, cooking and stirring until thickened.
- Add pepper, tomato paste, and heavy cream.
- Stir in the crab, shrimp, and sherry.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Serve hot.