- 1/4 c of cold water
- 1/4 c of tamari soy sauce (soy sauce)
- 2 tbspn of cornstarch
- 3 tbspn of brown sugar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 dash of fresh grated ginger
How to make it
- In your saucepan stir constantly while adding 1 c of water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and bring to a boil.
- Take the cornstarch and dissolve it in a 1/4 c of cold water and add to the sauce.
- Consistantly stirring allow the sauce to thicken.
- If your not happy with the thickness of the sauce then add more water or soysauce.