Flourless Double Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 12
- 3 c confectioners sugar
- 3/4 c Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 5 oz bittersweet chocolate,chopped
- 1-1/2 c chopped pecans (or other type of nut)
- 4 large egg whites,room temperature
How to make it
- Preheat ovwen to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar,cocoa and salt. Stir in chocolate and pecans.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls,3" apart,onto two parchment -lined rimmed baking sheets. Bake until cookie tops are dry and crackled,about 25 mins,rotating sheets halfway through.
- Transfer sheets to wire racks and let cookies cool completely. (To store,keep in airtight container up to 3 days).