Cesar Salad Dressing In A Jar
- 1 1/2 ts Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/8 tsp Instant Minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbs Graded Parmesan Cheese
- (if you eat lots of Cesar salad you could double or triple and use a larger jar.)
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Put mixture in 1-pint glass jar and label as Caesar Salad Dressing Mix.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 to 4 months.
- CAESAR SALAD DRESSING:
- Combine 1 jar of mix, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a glass jar. Shake until well blended. Chill before serving.