Liezels Condensed Milk Cookies
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 54
- 250 g soft butter (1 cup; 250 ml)
- 100 ml castor sugar (1/4 cup + 4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 750 ml cake flour (3 cups)
- 10 ml baking powder (2 teaspoons)
- 5 ml vanilla extract (essence) 1 teaspoon
How to make it
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Sift flour and powder together.
- Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Lastly mix in the vanilla.
- Mix well until a soft dough forms.Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface about 1/8 inch thick.Cut in favorite shapes.
- Decorte nuts/sprinkles on top and lightly press.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 170 C for 8-10 minutes or when it starts to tun golden.
- Let it cool down.Put into a cookie jar.
- NOTE:If the mixture looks sticky,add some flour to the dough until smooth.