Seven-Layer Bean Dip
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- For dipping: Tortilla chips, Fritos, sliced veggies
How to make it
- 1. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
- 2. In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- 3. Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Makes: 16 servings (1/2 cup each)