Sugar CookieFrom gregandsari 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter.
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely
- FRUIT PIZZA
- Instead of cutting out cookies leave as one big rolled out slate and bake 6-8 minutes. Then follow directions for the fruit pizza recipe. (see my recipes)