Creame of Potato SoupFrom jake 9 years ago
- 4 c. of cubed potatoes shopping list
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans of condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 8 slices of bacon shopping list
- 1 c. choppped onion shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. of milk shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp. of dried dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- First fry up your bacon.
- Next keep only 3 tbsp of the bacon fat, and saute up the onion.
- Then add the potatoes with enough water to cover it.
- Now cook the potatoes until tender approx. 15-20 min.
- Now stir in milk to the soup and add the potato mixture.
- Add your seasonings and dill weed.
- Finally, crumble your bacon in just before serving!
- Ladle and serve!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jake La Jolla, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!