Press-in Chocolate Pie CrustFrom hawgwild 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup all-purpose, unbleached, enriched flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark, unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 3 tbsp sucanat (raw cane sugar) shopping list
- 3 tbsp becel olive oil spread shopping list
- 4 tbsp cold water. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flours in a bowl with cocoa. Add sugar. Cut in margarine. Add cold water. Toss. Press into pie plate. Use with your own pie recipe...
- Makes one bottom crust for an 8" or 9" pie.
The Cookhawgwild Prince George, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!