low carb banana egg pancakeFrom linda868 6 years ago
- 1 banana mashed well shopping list
- 5 eggs (2 with yolk, 3 with egg white) shopping list
- 1tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of clove shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla (optional) shopping list
- 1 pinch of salt (optional) shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil (I use olive oil to ensure that I get some good fat into my breakfast to start the day) shopping list
How to make it
- Mash the banana well and add the eggs.
- Beat with a fork and mix well.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Oil up the pan and cook on both sides.
- Serve with a small amount of cream cheese or I can't believe its not butter( any low butter substitute that is low in trans fat)
The Cooklinda868 San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!