Red Lobsters Copycat Cheddar BiscuitsFrom despinap 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 c Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 4 tb cold butter shopping list
- 1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 c whole milk shopping list
- 1/4 ts garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tb butter; melted shopping list
- 1/2 ts garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 ts dried parsley flakes shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork.
- You don't want to mix too thoroughly.
- There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas.
- Add cheddar cheese, milk and 1/4 teaspoon garlic.
- Mix by hand until combined, but don't over-mix.
- Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- After removing biscuits from the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl in microwave.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes.
- Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits.
- Use all the butter.