Anitas Chicken BakeFrom ronita 5 years ago
- 2 cooked chickens deboned (salt & pepper added) shopping list
- 1 cup sweet & tangy mayonaise shopping list
- 1 tsp mild curry powder shopping list
- 1 tin cream of mushroom soup ( do not use powdered soup) shopping list
- juice of half a lemon shopping list
- 60g butter shopping list
- 75g bread crumbs shopping list
- 250g grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put deboned chicken meat in a rectangular oven dish.
- Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, mushroom soup and lemon juice.
- Level mixture over chicken.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Sprinkle over mayonnaise and soup layer.
- Bake in moderate oven until crispy and golden brown.