Quiche With Swiss and Feta CheesesFrom famina 5 years ago
- 3 fresh farm eggs shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- herbs de provence (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 shallot, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 stick of salted butter shopping list
- 1 pre-made refridgerated deep dish pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saute pan.
- Add chopped onions and shallots.
- After about 3 minutes, add garlic and cook until everything is soft and fragrant.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix eggs and cream in a large bowl.
- Add nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add herbs de provence if using.
- Add cheeses.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Dot top wiith butter.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes until golden brown on top.
The Cookfamina Little Rock, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!