Hearty Beef StewFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cold water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot or dutch oven, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown.
- Dissolve bouillon in water and pour into pot.
- Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Stir potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion into the pot.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 teaspoons cold water and stir into stew. Cover and simmer 1 hour more.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!