VEGAN APPLE CARROT BUNDT CAKEFrom annecrussell 4 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seeds shopping list
- 4 cups grated carrots, with skin (or leftover juicer pulp) shopping list
- 2 cups grated apples, with skin (or leftover juicer pulp) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hot water shopping list
- 4 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- Optional: 3/4 raisins, dried cranberries or currents shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a bundt cake pan with non-stick spray, set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, tapioca starch, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, nutmeg, ginger, salt and flax seeds till blended.
- Boil water, when hot add to dry mixture.
- Add pulp/grated carrots and apples.
- Batter will be thick. Spoon into bundt cake pan, using the back of the spoon to smooth down the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
The Cookannecrussell Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!