Cheesy Wild Rice Chicken SoupFrom bleau 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Cook wild rice according to package directions
- Mix soups, cheese and milk together.
- Add rice and chicken
- Cook until nice and warm
- This is meant to be a thick soup but you can add more milk to thin out if soup becomes too thick.
- To make this even easier and quicker, I've used chicken breasts cooked on the stovetop or the whole chickens you can buy at the store that are already cooked. You can also buy pre-cooked wild rice in a can. With those two things you can make this receipe in no time at all.
The Cookbleau Rosemount, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!